Not A Public Forum
Emergency or Non-Emergency Requests for Police Assistance
OC Hope Center social media platforms and website are not monitored by any public safety agency. In case of an emergency, or if police assistance is needed, please dial 911.
“Friending” or “Liking” OC Hope Center, or an employee of OC Hope Center, does not indicate an endorsement of that person’s actions or comments. A comment posted by a member on any OC Hope Center social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, OC Hope Center, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of OC Hope Center.
Moderation of Content
OC Hope Center social media platforms are intended to be “family friendly.” When applicable OC Hope Center uses platform provided content moderation/filtering options to limit foul or obscene content. OC Hope Center does actively monitor the social media platforms used and will remove inappropriate content as defined below, without prior notice, and as soon as possible. OC Hope Center shall reserve the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the staff of OC Hope Center.
This material may include, but is not limited to:
- Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
- Profane, obscene, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
- Defamatory or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale; without permission from an OC Hope Center moderator;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party;
- Harassment or content which constitutes and/or facilitates stalking;
- Content which violates the right to privacy;
- Encouragement of unnecessary violence;
- Repetitive content;
- Comments which may reasonably interfere with, inhibit, or compromise law enforcement investigations, police tactics, police responses to incidents and/or the safety of police staff and officers;
- Personally identifiable medical information.
Denial of Access
Facebook’s Community of Standards
All comments posted to any OC Hope Center Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Community Standards, located at http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards, and OC Hope Center reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Community Standards to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
The Twitter Rules
When applicable OC Hope Center reserves the right to report any violation of the Twitter Rules, located at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/x-rules with the intent of Twitter taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
YouTube Community Guidelines
When applicable, OC Hope Center reserves the right to report any violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines, located at http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html with the intent of YouTube taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Instagram Community Guidelines
When applicable, OC Hope Center reserves the right to report any violation of the Instagram Community Guidelines, located at https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/ with the intent of Instagram taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
LinkedIn User Agreement
When applicable, OC Hope Center reserves the right to report any violation of the LinkedIn User Agreement, located at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement with the intent of LinkedIn taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.